Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Greetings!

3.24 a.m.
2nd March 2011

Just finish watching Gossip Girl S4017. Really awesome I can't wait for the next episode. :D The night is so silent and calm and creepy and is not raining and, I am the only one in this house who is still awake at this hour! I don't know what else to do so I created this blog.

You know what, I think I have this habit of creating blogs whenever I can't sleep & have nothing else to do at night and then at the end of the day I'll end up deleting the blog. Lol. But for this one, I'm just going to make sure that it lasts longer than it's brothers & sisters. Hopefully. ::p

But, what am I going to write about? Ideas please come to me! I need you! Oh, I used to be a very creative person. Where did that creativity go? I guess life has been very harsh on me last few years that my creativity goes blunt. :( It's like a knife, yeah if you never use it it goes blunt and it'll take sometimes to sharpen it.

So here I go, I'm going to end it here now for today and go get my beauty sleep and also with hopes that ideas will come flowing the minute I wake up. ;)

Note: It's been a long time since I wrote something like this, so if you think it's a little bit messy...forgive me. ;p Daaa.. :D And also, I can't seem to find where the emoticon is. ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment